For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller is Waltet Materials Limited of Waltet House, Andes Road, Nursling Industrial Estate, Southampton, Hampshire SO16 0YZ.
What information we might collect from you
When you visit our website to register, order products or services you may be asked to provide us with personal information. The information we may collect about you can include:
- Name and Title
- Delivery and billing addresses
- Contact details including email
- Demographic information such as post code
- Information required to provide you with quotes and our services
- Payment details, such as credit card or debit card
- Emails you send us
- Any other information you provide us through our website
How we may use information we collect
We may use your information to:
- Present our website and its contents to you
- Fulfil your requests for information and/or our services
- Offer services provided by us that may be of interest to you
- Process payment for services you order via our website
- Customise the content that you see on our website
- Facilitate use of our website
- Analyse use of and improve our website and services
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions
- Promote or market our website and services
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Information others may collect
We may allow third-party companies, affiliates or partners to display content on our website. We do not provide any personal information to these companies whatsoever. If you link to these companies via their content, they may use tracking tools, such as cookies, to collect information about the computers used to view or interact with their website(s).
You may choose:
- Not to provide personal information, although that will result in your inability to register with us and therefore obtain certain services or use certain features of our website
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our website may not function properly
We take appropriate physical, electronic and other security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access, alteration or disclosure.
We may occasionally update this policy to reflect changes in our practices and services. If we make material changes in the way we collect, use, or share your personal information we will post notice of the changes to our website.
Cookies enable us to tailor your experience so that you can get the most out of using it.
A cookie is a text based file that is lodged automatically on your computer or equivalent device. Each cookie contains information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued it to you. We do not store personally identifiable information such as credit card or debit card details in any cookie we create. The information that cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit and your navigational history. This information can help us understand and improve the user experience.
Our website may also use Google Analytics (Google Inc.) to track and examine use of this website, again, to help us understand and improve the user experience.
How to contact us
You may also want to look at our Terms and Conditions